Article 1. Who we are
1.1 “We”, “us” or “ours” means nubiter NV, with registered office at 2550 Kontich, Veldkant 33A and with company number BE 0744.731.752.
1.2 As our website www.nubiter.eu and associated domain names www.nubiter.be and www.nubiter.com make use of “cookies”, we want to inform you about the different types of cookies we use as well as about what cookies our suppliers use and how you can manage and/or block cookies.
- By e-mail: email@example.com to the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
- By regular mail: to nubiter NV, to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, Veldkant 33A, 2550 Kontich.
2. What are Cookies
2.1 Cookies are small pieces of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer, laptop or mobile device when you visit a website or certain pages of that specific website. The cookie allows that website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time and apply them on subsequent visits, for example regarding your preferred language.
2.2 Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which the cookie came, how long the cookie will remain on your device (the expiration date), and a value that is usually a randomly generated unique number.
2.3 A distinction is made between strictly necessary cookies and other cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies (or functional cookies) are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, for example for the security of the website and its accessibility. Under applicable law, we are not obliged to ask for your consent for the use of such cookies.
2.4 A further distinction based on the category can be made based on the specific purpose of the cookie. For each of these categories (unless they are strictly necessary) we will ask for your consent.
2.5 Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Persistent cookies and session cookies: The job of a persistent cookie is to recognize the web browser for repeat visits to the website, while the job of a session cookie is to recognize the web browser during the visit to the Website. Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer or mobile device. Session cookies are deleted at the end of each session.
- First Party Cookies and Third Party Cookies: First Party cookies are set by the website itself. Third party cookies are placed by websites other than our website. This happens when our website contains elements from other websites, such as social media plug-ins or advertisements placed on our Website.
- Performance cookies and functional cookies: performance cookies monitor how the visitor uses the website. This enables the website operator to adjust and optimize the content and ease of use of the website (for example: how many people have visited the different pages on the website and which language is most popular among our visitors). Functional cookies are cookies that remember your preferences when you use the website, such as the language you have chosen, and that make the website more user-friendly and improve your user experience.
Article 3. What cookies do we use?
3.1 Strictly necessary (or functional) cookies: These are necessary for the operation of our website. This concerns, for example, cookies that make it possible to log in. No permission is required for these cookies.
Article 4. Cookies used by our partners
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Article 5. Managing and blocking cookies
5.1 Upon visiting our website, the visitor is informed (by means of a pop-up) which cookies are used by us and we ask the visitor for permission to use each of the cookies. You can manage or delete cookies at any time through the settings of your internet browser, which allows you to refuse some or all cookies, with the exception of the strictly necessary cookies as these cookies are essential for the visitor to be able to use the website and its functions. Disabling cookies will limit the service we can provide and may affect your user experience. Deleting cookies may lead to the manual adjustment of preferences each time you visit our website.
5.2 For more details on managing and/or deleting cookies, please visit the page corresponding to your browser for more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-Website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- or visit http://aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/