Where do you end up?
Nubiter is an Arxus spin-off at the heart of the Cronos Group’s Microsoft Business; the largest IT network in Belgium.
Nubiter’s mission is to help customers be adaptive in the new digital world. Based on that idea, Nubiter has unique pathways in its portfolio to guide customers in their journey to the cloud. In addition, we offer a wide range of high-quality managed cloud services.
What are you coming to do with us?
- You are an advisor for the cloud strategy of your customer from a primary focus on applications and the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Setting up roadmaps for the transition to the cloud is done in the blink of an eye and you are happy to give workshops about this.
- You know better than anyone how to quickly and efficiently set up a cloud architecture in practice. You score points on safety and compliance.
- You help the customer to make the right decisions regarding the cloud approach and tools.
- As an established value of the team, you implement your expertise to apply cloud-based solutions in a creative, customer-oriented, high-performance, scalable and reusable manner.
- Thanks to your pragmatic approach and support of the Nubiter Framework, you effortlessly manage the complexity of your projects and guide the customer to the Public Cloud.
Who do we want in our team?
- You have extensive knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Azure technology.
- Developing Azure Cloud Architectures for complex customer environments is tailor-made for you, from both an application and a business perspective.
- You have experience and expertise in: Azure infrastructure, Azure Resource Manager, Azure Backup, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Virtual Datacenter, Azure DevOps and governance model design, Azure SQL Database, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Container Registry, Azure IoT, Migration of Cloud applications, Native Cloud application projects.
- If you also have knowledge of other Cloud vendors such as AWS, Google …, that is certainly a plus.
- You are an experienced professional who has excellent technical insight into cloud solutions and who can combine underlying hardware with an innovative approach to software solutions.
- You have seven years of relevant experience in IT, of which at least two years in designing cloud architectures.
- You have strong analytical skills in project management and decision-making to help your customers translate business needs into technical solutions.
- You closely follow trends in cloud technology; we assume you have a natural interest in this.
- You are a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You are not afraid to challenge your customer where necessary as a trusted advisor.
- By the way, do you already have an Azure Fundamentals certificate? Awesome! If not, you have the ambition to embark on a real certification journey.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and have an operational level of French.
What do we have to offer you...
- You will end up in a company where innovation and entrepreneurship are central and encouraged.
- The strong and stable environment of the Cronos Group, combined with the flexibility of a start-up company, thus forms an absolutely unique workplace.
- Nubiter offers you as a startup the opportunity to influence the further growth and operation of the company.
- You will receive a tailor-made trajectory through training and certificates to further sharpen your skills. You will have the opportunity to help shape your personal development plan.
- The variety in projects and clients provides the necessary challenge and will certainly keep you motivated in the long term.
- As a real ‘Cronosite’ you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with various fringe benefits.