Where do you end up?
Nubiter is a spin-off of Arxus in the heart of the Microsoft Business of the Cronos Group; thé largest IT-network in Belgium.
Nubiter’s mission is to help customers to be adaptive in the new digital world. Based on that idea, Nubiter has a number of programs in its portfolio to guide customers in their journey to the cloud. In addition, Nubiter offers a wide range of high-quality managed cloud services.
The focus is on the Next-Gen character of the services offered. Not just traditional managed services, but Next-Gen Services.
What are you coming to do with us?
- You are an advisor for your customer’s cloud data strategy with a focus on the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- You supervise workshops on setting up roadmaps and conducting assessments to jointly create the right vision for the customer’s data landscape.
- You know better than anyone how to put thoughtful ideas and visions about data architecture into practice.
- With your broad knowledge of the world of the public cloud and data platforms, you help the customer to make the right decisions.
- As an ambassador for Nubiter you are expected to attend conferences, events and professional user groups.
- You coordinate as an architecture expert and you become the coach of both the customer and the implementation team.
- With your knowledge and experience you have the opportunity to help building the Nubiter portfolio.
Who do we want in our team?
- You have an excellent understanding of innovative cloud data platform solutions.
- You have +/- seven years of experience in IT, of which at least two years in data architecture.
- You are no stranger to terms such as big data, data lakes, data lakehouses or the DAMA wheel. You closely follow the developments in the market related to (big) data platforms.
- Conceptual knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Science is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills in project management and decision making to help your clients translate business needs into technical solutions.
- You are a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You dare to challenge your customer where necessary from your role as trusted advisor.
- Ideally you are in possession of relevant Azure certificates. If not, you have the ambition to embark on a real certification journey.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and you can express yourself well in French.
What do we have to offer you...
- You will end up in an environment where innovation and entrepreneurship are central.
- The strong and stable environment of the Cronos group, in combination with the agility of a start-up company, forms a unique workplace.
- As a startup, Nubiter gives you the opportunity to influence the further growth of the company.
- In consultation with Nubiter, you create a tailor-made course of training and certificates that support your personal growth.
- The variety in projects and customers will provide the necessary challenge and will certainly keep you motivated in the long term.
- As a ‘Cronosite’ you can count on an attractive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits.