Where do you end up?
Nubiter is a spin-off of Arxus in the heart of the Microsoft Business of the Cronos Group; thé largest IT-network in Belgium.
Nubiter’s mission is to help customers to be adaptive in the new digital world. Based on that idea, Nubiter has a number of programs in its portfolio to guide customers in their journey to the cloud. In addition, Nubiter offers a wide range of high-quality managed cloud services.
The focus is on the Next-Gen character of the services offered. Not just traditional managed services, but Next-Gen Services.
What are you coming to do with us?
- You help to design a Cloud Data Platform and the required services with special attention to security, maintainability, flexibility and efficiency.
- You make maximum use of the possibilities of Azure, of third parties and of your own developments to implement the Cloud Data Platform at customers.
- You help the customer to make the right decisions about data approach and tools.
- Thanks to your pragmatic approach and support of the Nubiter Framework, you effortlessly manage the complexity of your projects and guide the customer to a high-performance Cloud Data Platform.
Who do we want in our team?
- You have extensive knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Azure technology.
- Developing Azure Data Cloud Architectures for complex customer environments is tailor-made for you, both from an application and a business perspective.
- You have experience and expertise in: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Database, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Container Registry, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Event Hub, Azure Event Grid, Apache Kafka.
- If you also have knowledge of other Cloud vendors such as AWS, Google …, that is certainly a plus.
- You have five years of relevant experience in IT, of which at least two years in designing cloud architectures.
- You closely follow trends in cloud technology; we assume you have a natural interest in this.
- You are a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You are not afraid to challenge your customer where necessary as a trusted advisor.
- By the way, do you already have an Azure Data Fundamentals certificate? Great! If not, you have the ambition to embark on a real certification journey.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you have an operational level of French.
What do we have to offer you...
- You will end up in a company where innovation and entrepreneurship are central and encouraged.
- The strong and stable environment of the Cronos Group, combined with the flexibility of a start-up company, thus forms an absolutely unique workplace.
- After all, Nubiter also offers you as a startup the opportunity to influence the further growth and operation of the company.
- You will receive a tailor-made trajectory through training and certificates to further sharpen your skills. You will have the opportunity to help shaping your personal development plan.
- The variety in projects and customers provides the necessary challenge and will certainly keep you motivated in the long term.
- As a true ‘Cronosite’ you can count on an attractive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits.