Where do you end up?
Nubiter is an Arxus spin-off at the heart of the Cronos group’s Microsoft Business; the largest IT network in Belgium.
Nubiter’s mission is to help customers be adaptive in the new digital world. Based on that idea, Nubiter has a number of programs in its portfolio to guide customers in their journey to the cloud. In addition, Nubiter offers a wide range of high-quality managed cloud services. The focus is on the Next-Gen character of the services offered. Not just traditional managed services, but Next-Gen Services.
What are you coming to do with us?
- You are an advisor for your client’s company-wide cloud strategy with a focus on the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- You supervise workshops on setting up roadmaps and conducting assessments to jointly create the right vision for the infrastructure and application landscape of the customer.
- You know better than anyone how to put thoughtful ideas and visions regarding enterprise cloud architecture into practice.
- With your broad knowledge of the world of Public Cloud you help the customer to make the right decisions.
- As an ambassador for Nubiter you are expected to attend conferences, events and professional user groups.
- As an architecture expert you coordinate and coach both the client and the implementation team.
- With your knowledge and experience you have the opportunity to help building the Nubiter portfolio.
Who do we want in our team?
- You have excellent insight into innovative Cloud solutions
- You have +/- ten years of experience in IT, of which at least three years in enterprise architecture
- Concepts such as DevOps, CI/CD, microservices and containers are no stranger to you, you closely follow the developments in the market related to cloud technology.
- Having your conceptual knowledge of other public cloud vendors such as AWS, Google, … is a plus.
- You have strong analytical skills in project management and decision making to help your clients translate business needs into technical solutions
- You are a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You dare to challenge your customer where necessary from your role as trusted advisor
- Ideally you have an Azure Fundamentals certificate. If not, you have the ambition to embark on a real certification journey.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and you can express yourself well in French.
What do we have to offer you...
- You will end up in an environment where innovation and entrepreneurship are central.
- The strong and stable environment of the Cronos group, in combination with the agility of a start-up company, forms a unique workplace.
- As a startup, Nubiter gives you the opportunity to influence the further growth of the company
- In consultation with Nubiter, you create a tailor-made course of training and certificates that support your personal growth.
- The variety in projects and clients will provide the necessary challenge and will certainly keep you motivated in the long term.
- As a ‘Cronosite’ you can count on an attractive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits