Where do you end up?
Nubiter is a spin-off of Arxus in the heart of the Microsoft Business within the Cronos Group; thé largest IT-network in Belgium.
Nubiter’s mission is to help customers be adaptive in the new digital world. Based on that idea, Nubiter has a number of programs in its portfolio to guide customers in their journey to the cloud. In addition, Nubiter offers a wide range of high-quality managed cloud services.
The focus is on the Next-Gen character of the services offered. Not just traditional managed services, but Next-Gen Services.
What are you coming to do with us?
- You are passionate about setting up and managing projects and/or programs around digital transformation and innovation in which cloud technology plays a central role.
- Guiding roadmaps towards the cloud is something you do as a natural-born and you spontaneously take the lead.
- You know better than anyone how to approach a project or program professionally and efficiently in practice. You score points for punctuality and correctness.
- You help the customer to make the right decisions about project approach and tools.
- As an established member of the team, you help to further develop the Nubiter Project and Program methodology (nuPPM).
- You advise the customer on the management and governance of solutions in the public cloud in preparation for efficient service delivery.
- Thanks to your pragmatic approach and support of the Nubiter Framework, you effortlessly manage the complexity of your projects and guide the customer on his way through the public cloud.
Who do we want in our team?
- As the ideal candidate, you have extensive knowledge of and experience in managing large-scale and/or complex projects and programs.
- You have experience and expertise in one or several of the following domains: PRINCE2 or PMBOK, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Lean
- If you also have knowledge of public cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, Google …, then that is certainly a plus.
- By the way, do you already have an Azure Fundamentals certificate? Awesome! If not, you have the ambition to embark on a real certification journey.
- You closely follow trends in cloud technology; we assume you have a natural interest in this.
- You are an experienced professional who has technical insight into (native) cloud solutions and can successfully guide projects concerning hardware as well as innovative software solutions.
- You have at least five years of relevant experience in IT, of which at least three years in managing projects and/or programs.
- You have strong analytical skills in project management and decision making to help your customers translate business needs into technical solutions.
- You are a team player who communicates effortlessly.
- You speak Dutch and English fluently and have an operational level of French.
What do we have to offer you...
- You will end up in a company where innovation and entrepreneurship are central and encouraged.
- The strong and stable environment of the Cronos Group, combined with the flexibility of a start-up company, forms an absolutely unique workplace.
- Nubiter also offers you as a startup the opportunity to influence the further growth and operation of the company.
- You will receive a tailor-made trajectory through training and certificates to further sharpen your skills. You will have the opportunity to help shape your personal development plan.
- The variety in projects and customers provides the necessary challenge and will certainly keep you motivated in the long term.
- As a real ‘Cronosite’ you can count on an attractive salary, supplemented with various fringe benefits.